English recipes in my six months

English recipes in my six months

English recipes in my six months: in 1000 sentences


Most people around me have a similar question, I learned to speak fluent English in the second half of the year.

Islam was a student, when I read the newspapers to see about the possibility of the integration of engineering, also known as the "Asian engineer" and then I began to set the English will be integral for opportunities are about to be opened.

Which is a rather impatient person before the occasion, so I set a goal 6, to communicate fluently in English. However at the time, I can not afford to attend high quality English courses, except teaching an agreement for me to study for free. While learning conditions as WarBirds but the desire to communicate better with a language school I school day and night.

Most people around me have a similar question, I learned how in six months.


And this is precisely the part of my most sincerely. Six months ago, I have learned one thing: learning English in 1000 common sentences and use the term. These phrases can be found easily on the web.

I read somewhere on the net saying. "Just to grasp the structure of 1000 each in English" you will communicate in English fluently After that, I rewrote the tutorial to record this process I do not take much. time on this method, or other method, because I know I can not communicate or reflector if in my head "empty". I have to charge in advance.

After exploring the correct pronunciation by learning the sounds played on Youtube, or imitates your voice read the description on the Discovery Channel. I keep this practice for 6 months. I save and thanks to all the foreign people on the forum to be able to change his voice to me.

I absolutely do not study grammar, learn to listen, to learn to speak, learn to write ... I memorized every episode repeated phrases and sentences, and then save the sentence and sent to that page's my only job to him.

When university graduates, as I built 4 English class, communication studies in parallel on weeknights. I have two lateral wear and other teachers from the Philippines. Thus, information about a new opportunity in the field of engineering and integration requirements, I became an English teacher instead of an engineer. I have traveled too far in relation to the basic requirements of an engineer must have.

While writing this article, I am as much embarrassed the effects are not good for you-those who exercise some degree this way. Even as the students are enrolled in my class, where I also based on modern programs with collaborations with other foreign teachers.

I can not open a program that in 1000 only every learning phrases and sentences. It will not be a student would fully believe things and would not have a teachers teach according to the program if I write.

I agree that the time for a good English student may be longer than what I experienced after applying the most modern curriculum. But in return, people will be safer with a program filled with lessons about "hear-say reading-writing." I am writing this article because of you, the people who continue simplicity.

Everything went well, but I still have a bit of trouble each time using a friend to learn English in a short time during the day, 30 minutes at noon, or dark age after teaching hours formal. Due to the timing of the "special student" funds are not allowed to study the work and English skills as what I teach in class.

I just have one simple lesson: learn to read sentences, learn to remember and say a sentence and then learn to say a paragraph, a subject. I ask them how to learn before I or expression. I continue to testify to the good results of these particular students in a short time, even shorter than 6 months time I have ever had.

So recently I have not shared a little about boats mark the successful experience of myself. I always want simpler, even learn and teach English. So in this post I sent you to read as a personal gift to the first days of the new year. Hope you have a good start to the 2016 learning, work and everything else in life.

Posted by Unknown, Published at 7:12 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Learn English with VIDEOS | Partner Pathmo Media And Oto News